Silhouette™ special release event on January 20th, 2018. Preorder your bottle today and get a ticket for the event to be a part of all the fun!
About the Beer:
10.5% ABV, 27 IBU, 10 SRM
Brewed in the style of a Russian Imperial Stout and aged for up to 2 years in Bourbon barrels. Black as a moonless night, this complex beer’s notes of coffee, roasted malt, rich toffee and black licorice meld with an intense roasted character to provide a complex, rich and full body. It’ll warm the senses on a cold winter night, or anytime you decide to let a little darkness in. Pairs well with cave aged blue cheese, dark chocolate and cherry chocolate cake.
To celebrate the release of the beer, we are having a party at the brewery. What can you expect at the event?
Free Vintage Arcade Games
Food for purchase from Chef Shack Minneapolis
Superhero/Comic Book Costume Contest! (Adults 7pm)
For Purchase: Lift Bridge Beer and Merchandise
Tickets for the event are $7.00 each and include a token for beer or 2 root beer tickets. Purchase Tickets Now. – This also includes FREE unlimited play for adults on the arcade games.
When: Saturday, January 20th, 2018, 12PM-10 PM
Where: Lift Bridge Brewery, 1900 Tower Drive, Stillwater, MN
Cost: $7.00 each – includes a beer token
*** This is a 21+ event after 7pm, no exceptions ***
*** Note: Bottle Redemption will begin at 1PM – please have your confirmation printed or on your mobile device and your i.d. (no proxy pick-ups).
Read below THOROUGHLY, and if you still can’t find your answer, then email Erin and she can help.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Yes, 21+ for the event after 7pm – no exceptions. EVERYONE is carded, regardless of age. Want to enter – bring a valid i.d.
How can I pre-purchase bottles?
Go online here right at 12pm CST on Sunday, December 17. Make sure you are using a good browser (Chrome or Safari) – avoid Internet Explorer or Firefox. Have your credit or debit card READY. Although it says you have 8 minutes to complete your order, we have heard stories that the tickets were released before that. So basically – just be ready and enter your info as quickly as possible. You may only order the 4 bottles allotted to you. And double-purchasing will be canceled.
Can I pick-up my pre-purchased bottle(s) before January 20, 2018?
No, anytime for a week after that during regular business hours 7 days a week.
How many bottles will be for pre-sale on Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 12pm CST?
There will be 6000 bottles sold online (we sold out within 20 minutes every year prior) and 200 bottles sold in person at the brewery. (Best chance is at the brewery!)
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event on January 20, 2018?
Yes – OR bring your mobile device with the ticket QR Code.
Can I open one of the bottles I purchased when I’m hanging out at the brewery event on January 20?
No, but we will have it on tap for you to enjoy – while it lasts. – please don’t call to see if we have it. We could be pouring our last glass, we just don’t know. So come in and take your chances!
How much are the bottles if I purchase them on the day of the event?
$20 each CASH if any are left.
Please see the following notes for success and FAQ’s:
– Upon successful transaction, you will receive an order confirmation, which you must bring to the Brewery for redemption between Jan 20 and January 28 during regular business hours. This can be either printed or on your smartphone.
– Lift Bridge Brewery staff will verify the name on the confirmation with a valid 21+ Driver’s License or other legal form of identification. There will be NO ‘Proxy Pick Up’ of beer to provide assurance that your beer does not go to anyone else. We will not honor signed letters or phone calls from the individual listed on the confirmation.
– If for some reason you are unable to come to the Brewery on the 20th, we may hold your beer for up to a week so that you are able to pick up during regular taproom hours. If your beer remains uncollected, we cannot guarantee that it will be held and you may forfeit the beer, but your payment will be converted to ‘in-store credit’.
– FAQ: Is there any way around the ‘No Proxy Pick Up’ rule? No. If you live out of town and have an awesome friend who says that they will go pick up the beer for you… we suggest: Have them make the transaction on Eventbrite and reimburse them, or, list them as the purchaser and make sure they bring in the confirmation wither electronically or on paper with their name – unless they are purchasing for themselves, then they can’t be listed twice. Please don’t call or email with ‘I know one of the owners.’ – we all do. We cannot ship any beer.
– FAQ: Will there be any way to buy more on the day of the event? Yes. There will be approximately 200 bottles to sell at $20 each – CASH ONLY – beginning at 3pm Here’s how that will work:
2 bottles maximum per person
$20 each bottle: CASH ONLY
Sales begin at 3pm
We will begin handing out ‘Guarantee Tickets’ at 12pm for those wishing to purchase bottles on the day of, so that you can get your tickets and then go grab a beer and enjoy the brewery instead of waiting in line. PREFERENCE GOES TO THOSE WHO HAVE NOT PRE-PURCHASED BOTTLES. We’ll call the numbers on the tickets in order so when your number is called you can come purchase your bottles with cash and take them to your vehicles and then come back in to enjoy more food, beer and music (starting at 2pm).
. Of course, there will be some of it to enjoy at the release event on tap – we will tap it at 12pm- FAQ: I am a Mug Club Member, what does that get me? Hooray! … you can purchase up to 8 bottles, but the transaction needs to be made in the taproom and while bottles are still available for pre-purchase WITH your CURRENT membership card (ALL Mug Club Members). Email [email protected] for questions.
STILL have more questions after reading everything thoroughly? Email [email protected] and she will try to get back to you as quickly as possible.
NO REFUNDS ON BOTTLES OR TICKETS – CLICK CAREFULLY!
Drink Well and Drink Local!