Silhouette™ special release event on January 19, 2019. Get a ticket for the event to be a part of all the fun and enjoy our brews together!To celebrate the release of the award winning Silhouette Barrel Aged Imperial Stout, we will have a full day of bottle pick-up, food, and fun winter activities. As day turns to night we will kick off the Snowball Formal, so please come dressed in your most fancypants attire to get entered into free raffles for awesome prizes. Remember to get your formal photo with your date before stepping into the winter wonderland filled with live music, unique barrel tastings, more food and activities, dance contest with crowning of the Snowball King and Queen (could be you!), and more all around great fun and the best beer experience you will have to kick off 2019. More details on special tapping to be release in the weeks leading up to the event.
*** This is a 21+ event after 7pm, no exceptions ***
We are getting very excited to blend and package this year’s Silhouette Barrel Aged Russian Imperial Stout. We have some updated details: For 2019, we will be producing less and packaging just a few thousand bottles for Taproom sales (including the online sales that will go live 12/20/18) and also packaging some in 12oz bottles for the market, but these will be limited as well and released in late January. We will release 2500 bottles for online sales and 500 for taproom sales and will adjust that number once packaging is completed. We are in the process of lab certifying all of the barrels that will be used in this year’s blend and will test the beer also while bottling. We are confident that the 2019 batch will live up to the world class ratings this beer has garnered over the last 6 years.
About the Beer:
11.19% ABV, 52 IBU, 190 SRM
Brewed in the style of a Russian Imperial Stout and aged for up to 2 years in Bourbon barrels. Black as a moonless night, this complex beer’s notes of coffee, roasted malt, rich toffee and black licorice meld with an intense roasted character to provide a complex, rich and full body. It’ll warm the senses on a cold winter night, or anytime you decide to let a little darkness in. Pairs well with cave aged blue cheese, dark chocolate and cherry chocolate cake.
Stay tuned to announcments on our Facebook page for updates on what we have planned for the event!
Tickets for the event are $7.00 each and include a token for beer or 2 root beer tickets. Purchase Tickets Now.
When: Saturday, January 19th, 2019, 12PM-10PM
Where: Lift Bridge Brewery, 1900 Tower Drive, Stillwater, MN
Cost: $7.00 each – includes a beer token
*** This is a 21+ event after 7pm, no exceptions ***
Pre-ordering ONLINE will open on December 20th 2018 at 12:00 PM. Taproom pre ordering will open at 3:00 PM
Read below THOROUGHLY, and if you still can’t find your answer, then Email us at [email protected]
What time do sales open?
This year online sales will open at 12:00 PM. If you miss your chance at online sales, get to the Lift Bridge Taproom at 3:00 PM.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Yes, 21+ for the event after 7pm – no exceptions. Want to enter – bring a valid i.d.
How can I pre-purchase bottles?
On the Eventbrite page! Make sure you are using a good browser (Chrome or Safari) – avoid Internet Explorer or Firefox. Have your credit or debit card READY. Although it says you have 8 minutes to complete your order, we have heard stories that the tickets were released before that. So basically – just be ready and enter your info as quickly as possible. You may only order the 4 bottles allotted to you. – Or avoid the fees and order in the taproom until January 19 at 10pm.
Can I pick-up my pre-purchased bottle(s) before January 19, 2019?
No, but you can anytime for a week after that during regular business hours 7 days a week.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event on January 19, 2019?
Yes – OR bring your mobile device with the ticket QR Code. – Go to the side ‘marked’ bottle redemption door if you don’t plan on attending the party.
Can I open one of the bottles I purchased when I’m hanging out at the brewery event on January 19?
No, but we will have it on tap for you to enjoy – while it lasts. – please don’t call to see if we have it. We could be pouring our last glass, we just don’t know. So come in and take your chances!
How much are the bottles if I purchase them on the day of the event?$20 each CASH. – available only to ticket holders at the party.
Please see the following notes for success and FAQ’s:
– Upon successful transaction, you will receive an order confirmation, which you must bring to the Brewery for redemption between Jan 19 and January 27during regular business hours. This can be either printed or on your smartphone.
– Lift Bridge Brewery staff will verify the name on the confirmation with a valid 21+ Driver’s License or other legal form of identification. There will be NO ‘Proxy Pick Up’ of beer to provide assurance that your beer does not go to anyone else. We will not honor signed letters or phone calls from the individual listed on the confirmation.
– If for some reason you are unable to come to the Brewery on the 19th, we may hold your beer for up to a week so that you are able to pick up during regular taproom hours. If your beer remains uncollected, we cannot guarantee that it will be held and you may forfeit the beer, but your payment will be converted to ‘in-store credit’.
– FAQ: Is there any way around the ‘No Proxy Pick Up’ rule? No. If you live out of town and have an awesome friend who says that they will go pick up the beer for you… we suggest: Have them make the transaction on Eventbrite and reimburse them, or, list them as the purchaser and make sure they bring in the confirmation either electronically or on paper with their name – unless they are purchasing for themselves, then they can’t be listed twice. Please don’t call or email with ‘I know one of the owners.’ – we all do. We cannot ship any beer.
– FAQ: Will there be any way to buy more on the day of the event? Yes. There will be a limited number of bottles to sell at $20 each – CASH ONLY.
4 bottles maximum per person
$20 each bottle: CASH ONLY
Sales begin at 12pm
This is available to party-ticket-holders only. But a ticket to the party is only $7 – and comes with a beer token! Of course, there will be some of it to enjoy at the release event on tap – we will tap it at 12pm
– FAQ: I am a Mug Club Member, what does that get me? Hooray! … you can drink Silhouette on tap on Friday from 7pm-9pm – before everyone else!
STILL have more questions after reading everything thoroughly? Email [email protected] and we will try to get back to you as quickly as possible.
NO REFUNDS ON BOTTLES OR TICKETS – CLICK CAREFULLY!
Drink Well and Drink Local,
Lift Bridge Brewery