We’re excited to hear Governor Walz will be loosening restrictions on inside dining / drinking and looking forward to reopening our doors to customers Wednesday, January 13th.
We want to ensure our patrons are safe and comfortable when they visit our Taproom. Here are some precautions we are taking to follow current COVID guidelines:
– Taproom Open Hours will be amended starting next week: Wed-Thurs 2-8pm, Fri-Sat 12-8pm, and Sun 12-6pm.
– Face coverings are required for anyone when not seated at a table.
– There will be seating inside the taproom as well as the extended seating into the brewery, with table service, at 50% capacity and spread apart.
– Our outdoor seating area will be shoveled and open for those who would like to drink outside as well.
– We will utilize our ‘Wait List’ app to take down a name and number of one person in your group to comply with the reservation requirement as first come, first served.
– In consideration for other customers, we ask that you keep you time with us to under 90 minutes.
– Our staff will be working hard to keep the Taproom and all public spaces of the Brewery clean and sanitized.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Lift Bridge Taproom and having a beer with you! Drink and Support Local!